Chris leads our Transaction Services team in Manchester and works closely with our Leeds and Birmingham teams in ensuring a focused service is delivered across the North of England.
Chris joined BDO from PwC where he previously headed up PwC's Transaction Services team in Newcastle. He has over 14 years Transaction Services experience, including a significant number of private equity and corporate acquisitions, disposals, refinancing and IPOs. He specialises in buy side, sell side and refinancing due diligence for a wide range of corporate and financial clients across a range of sectors, including consumer and industrial products, TMT, support services, leisure, retail, property, construction and food.
- Vendor due diligence in connection with the secondary buy out of Fishawack Communications and its subsequent acquisition of Archimed Medical Communications AG (Medical Communications sector).
- Vendor due diligence in connection with the disposal of a digital marketing agency specialising in SEO and PPC.
- Vendor Assistance in connection with the disposal of DPM and Lilley & Gillie Charts (Maritime Charts Agency).
- Due diligence in connection with Reece Group's acquisition of Responsive Engineering Group (Contract and sub-contract engineering for OEMs in the oil and gas and power generation sectors).
- Due diligence in connection with Growth Capital Partners acquisition of venues (Conference, training and meeting venues).
- Due diligence in connection with ISIS' acquisitions of Eque2 and Armstrong Craven (Software and Executive Search & Intelligence respectively).
- Due diligence in connection with Key Capital Partners investment in WHP Projects Limited (Professional and network support services to wireless telecommunications sector).