BDO.NED non-executive director awards
BDO is delighted to be a sponsor of the annual Non-Executive Director Awards which recognise the achievements of Non-Executive Directors within the business and not-for-profit community. The awards focus on how the advice and experience of Non-Executive Directors can transform organisations and help deliver long-term success and growth.
The seven award categories are:
1. FTSE 100
2. FTSE All Share
4. Private/Private Equity Backed
5. Not For Profit/Public Service Organisation
6. Lifetime Achievement Award
7. Dame Helen Alexander NED To Watch
Entering the Annual Non-Executive Director Awards
If you think one of your NEDs deserves recognition for the job they do, why not nominate them for one of the categories above. It's quick and easy and you will raise their profile and that of your organisation, helping to distinguish yourselves from your competitors. The awards also provide a great opportunity to network with other NEDs from shortlisted and winning companies, along with other useful business contacts.
Below is an outline of the awards process:
- Nominations open 30 September 2018
- Nominations close 25 November 2018
- Cranfield University reviews all the nominations
- The shortlist is announced in the Sunday Times in February
- The judging panel, which includes Scott Knight, Head of Audit & Assurance at BDO, interviews the shortlisted candidates
- The awards ceremony takes place on 27 March 2019 at Claridge’s Hotel in London when the winners are announced
- All winners are profiled in the Sunday Times.
The full list of 2018 winners can be found on the awards website.
Contact us for further information on the awards.