BDO.NED non-executive director awards
BDO is delighted to be a sponsor of the annual Non-Executive Director Awards which recognise the achievements of Non-Executive Directors within the business and not-for-profit community. The awards focus on how the advice and experience of Non-Executive Directors can transform organisations and help deliver long-term success and growth.
The seven award categories are:
1. FTSE 100
2. FTSE All Share
4. Private/Private Equity Backed
5. Not For Profit/Public Service Organisation
6. Lifetime Achievement Award
7. Dame Helen Alexander NED To Watch
Entering the Annual Non-Executive Director Awards
By entering the awards, you will raise your profile and that of your organisation, helping to distinguish yourselves from your competitors. The awards also provide a great opportunity to network with NEDs from shortlisted and winning companies, along with other useful business contacts.
Below is an outline of the awards process:
- Nominations are made in the autumn
- Cranfield University reviews the nominations and produces a shortlist which is announced in the Sunday Times in February
- The judging panel, which includes Scott Knight, Head of Audit & Assurance at BDO, interviews the shortlisted candidates
- The awards ceremony takes place in March at the Claridge’s Hotel in London when the winners are announced
- All winners are profiled in the Sunday Times.
The full list of 2017 winners can be found on the awards website.
Contact us for further information on the awards.