BDO.NED non-executive director awards
BDO is proud to sponsor of the annual Non-Executive Director Awards which recognise the achievements of Non-Executive Directors within the business and not-for-profit community. The awards focus on how the advice and experience of Non-Executive Directors can transform organisations and help deliver long-term success and growth.
Entering the Annual Non-Executive Director Awards
If one of your NEDs deserves recognition for the job they do and the impact they have had on your business, you should nominate them for an Award. Nominations are quick and easy. A nomination will raise the profile of your NED and that of your organisation, helping to distinguish yourselves from your competitors.
The seven award categories are:
- FTSE 100
- FTSE All Share
- Private/Private Equity Backed
- Not For Profit/Public Service Organisation
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dame Helen Alexander NED To Watch
The Awards evening also provides a great opportunity to network with other NEDs from shortlisted companies, along with other useful business contacts.
Below is an outline of the awards process:
- Nominations between September and November 2019
- Cranfield University reviews all the nominations
- The shortlist is announced in the Sunday Times in February 2020
- The judging panel interviews the shortlisted candidates
- The winners are announced at the awards ceremony in the Spring of 2020.
- All winners are profiled in the Sunday Times.
The full list of 2019 winners can be found on the awards website.
Contact us for further information on the awards.