Join us at our next quarterly Manufacturing Outlook webinar where we will share the latest manufacturing trends and key findings from the Q1 Make UK/BDO Manufacturing Outlook report.
This insightful webinar for manufacturers will be presented by Make UK’s Director of Policy and Engagement, Ben Fletcher and Senior Economist, James Brougham who will provide an update on the state of UK manufacturing, including:
- Key findings from the Q1 report
- Current UK, regional and global macroeconomic trends
- Opportunities and challenges facing manufacturers moving forward into 2021.
Turnaround in manufacturing
As the Government’s COVID-19 support measures are relaxed and the economy starts to rebalance, the levels of stress and distress in certain manufacturing subsectors are likely to increase. Proactive management teams recognise this and are forecasting what this will mean for their businesses and, where necessary, developing turnaround plans to address critical immediate and medium term issues.
This quarter, we will also be joined by BDO experts Chris Marsden, Stephen Cooney and Jenny Shutt. They will be sharing:
- Insights on distress in the sector and why now is the time to plan and develop turnaround strategies
- Practical actions manufacturers are taking to reshape their operations
- Pre-emptive cash management and working capital improvement strategies for businesses in turnaround.
The update will be followed by a live Q&A session.