This event will now take place on Friday 25 September, to follow the Chancellor’s update and plan to protect jobs through winter, and so that we can provide you with the most relevant and timely information. Please register below.
We have two tools that can assist you with clarifying and checking your CJRS claims. Our CJRS hub page contains all information you may need.
A time saving calculator that allows our specialist team to assist you with calculations for your entire furlough population.
CRJS Process Risk Review Tool
Understand your exposure to risk and ensure the detail of claims has been accurate and whether further action is required in order to be compliant with HRMC.
Is your business prepared to navigate the new reality after COVID-19? As we look forward after the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, preservation of cash flow and enabling business resilience will be front of the mind for business leaders. Making changes and adjustments to an organisation’s workforce are often viewed as the most streamlined and effective way to reduce expenditure in a business and organisations. With many other contributors such as recruiting and retaining talent, businesses will want to remain buoyant but be prepared for any risk. Join our experts as they discuss a range of employment matters that will assist you and your business, including:
- The Chancellor’s emergency jobs scheme and government support following the official end of the CJRS
- Use of varying contracts, flexible and part-time working
- The changing shape of global mobility, working from home and abroad
- HMRC activity and compliance post-COVID – rethinking the tax system
- Strategies and approaches to employee incentives