We are pleased to invite you to BDO's Betting and Gaming Seminar on Friday 10 January 2020 at our Baker Street office.
The seminar will focus on an accounting, taxation, regulatory and technology update tailored for betting and gaming businesses. As ever there will be ample opportunity to network with your industry peers and the BDO team. We have some new speakers this year and topics to be covered include:
- Update on UK and international reporting, accounting and industry performance
- Developments in VAT and duty, presented by an ex-HM Treasury specialist
- Recent tax trends and HMRC challenges
- Practical technology options to improve your tax reporting (and make your life easier)
- Cyber security best practice
- Update on the Responsible Gambling landscape and Gambling Commission compliance (Wiggin guest presenter)
- Developments and recent trends in AML Compliance by the BDO Economic Crime Advisory team.
Have your say
To encourage a good discussion on the day, we would like to invite you to put forward your comments and questions in advance of the seminar. Please click here to take part.
- 09.30 - Registration
- 10.00 - Presentation
- 12.00 - Lunch and networking
- 14.00 - Close
We hope that you are able to join us and look forward to seeing you on the day.