Join BDO and the Fraud Advisory Panel on the opening day of Charity Fraud Awareness Week, for an insights-packed, in-person conference, exploring various themes relating to protecting your charity from fraud. We will also be revealing the results of this year’s Charity Fraud Survey – thanks to those who have already contributed.
ICAEW Director Trust & Ethics and Fraud Advisory Panel Trustee Director, Laura Hough, will be our keynote speaker and will be joined by the Fraud Advisory Panel and a range of industry experts:
- Get first access to a copy of the charity fraud report, containing powerful insights on how fraud impacts the sector, and how you can act to protect your charity from fraud
- Hear from a range of range of industry experts such as the ICAEW, Macmillan and the Charity Commission
- Get insights on a variety of topics such as managing fraud risk during social, political and economic upheaval, staying safe online, recognising key risks faced by the charity sector and how to mitigate them, and responding to fraud and cyber incidents
- Hear from charities who have experienced fraud and get useful insights from real-life case studies
- Access to exclusive sessions and discussions
- Refreshments and networking session in the evening.