Join our regional specialists from BDO's advisory team for some insights into setting up business in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia is the UK's largest trading partner in the Middle East. It is the powerhouse of the Gulf and the heart of the Islamic and Arab world. The size of the Saudi economy, coupled with the Kingdom’s new policy for change, Vision 2030, provides unique opportunities for British business.
What makes UAE an attractive destination for doing business?
- State of the art infrastructure
- Favourable business regulation
- Variety of business premises
- Tax benefits
- Economic, Political & Social stability
Agenda items to be covered
- Options for setting up entities in the UAE and Saudi Arabia
- Investment structures available for investors
- Choosing the right location in the UAE – free zones or on-shore?
- Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030
- Cultural barriers
12:00 - Registration & lunch
12:30 - Presentation including speakers from BDO offices located in the Gulf and the Department of International Trade & Investment
14:00 - Question & answer