On the back of a very successful first Legal Bristol Finance Group (Legal BFG) event we are delighted to invite you along to our second event. Based on your feedback we have a useful update on the upcoming changes in the Solicitors Accounts Rules as well as changes in accounting and corporate reporting on the horizon.
This will provide a useful finance and technical update with the chance for you and your team to network with others in the same role. It will also be a chance for you to benchmark against what other law firms are doing, whilst providing you with one hour CPD and some breakfast!
- 08.00 - Arrival, networking and breakfast
- 08.30 - Solicitor Accounting Rules – update
- 08.45 – FRS 102 updates
- 09.00 – Corporate reporting affecting LLP’s
- 09.10 – Tax issues for law firms
- 09.20 - Q&A
- 09.30 - Networking and close