BDO and Envestors are delighted to invite you to our 'Raising Finance in Uncertain Times’ event in London on Tuesday 5 November.
The event, designed for entrepreneurs and business owners looking to raise finance, will cover all aspects of fundraising in times of economic and political uncertainty. This will include why now is a good time to fundraise, how to raise money from your own network or state sector finance and everything you'll need to do to become investor-ready.
- Learn how to approach fundraising in the current economic climate
- Discover options for state-sector finance to fuel growth
- Find out how to turn your own network and customers into investors
- Ask our experts your most pressing questions
- Create a winning fundraising strategy
As places are limited, priority registration will be given to the senior leadership teams of companies actively looking to fundraise and/or those seeking further information on state-sector finance for their business. Suppliers to companies looking to fundraise will be placed on a waiting list.
- 8:30 am: Registration & networking
- 9:00 am: Introduction to BDO & Envestors
- 9:10 am: Fundraising in uncertain times, Envestors
- 9:30 am: Accessing state sector finance for growth, BDO
- 9:50 am: Networking break
- 10:10 am: Raising money from your own network
- 10:30 am: Panel Q&A
- 11:00 am: Wrap up