How will HMRC tackle Tax Avoidance after the Loan Charge deadline?
Over the last year, HMRC has focused its attention on Disguised Remuneration arrangements and the Loan Charge. With the deadline fast approaching on 30th September, we expect that, although there may be some fall out from the Loan Charge, HMRC are likely to refocus their attentions on other areas of tax avoidance and particular regimes in the coming months.
In this webinar we will cover some of the other mechanisms HMRC has in place to tackle tax avoidance:
- Exiting tax avoidance arrangements and Time to Pay
- Tax avoidance and penalties
- Anti-abuse rule
- Accelerated payment and follower notices
- Avoidance scheme and insolvency
- Regulatory regimes including DOTAs/POTAS/STAR
Read our recent blog on the approach to the 30 September deadline.