The relevance of SOC(R) and ISAE3402 in COVID-19 lockdown and beyond
Demystifying and highlighting the business benefits of audited controls in global and national payroll operations.
The impact of COVID-19 on global and national payroll operations has highlighted the need for:
- strong controls in a period of rapid change;
- and robust security and business continuity to accommodate lockdown.
But creating and auditing a comprehensive control environment for payroll operations:
- is always expensive and time consuming
- involves potentially confusing terminology and perplexing options
- and is sometimes difficult to justify the investment to time and money in terms of tangible business benefits.
This webinar will bring some of BDO's global payroll leaders, local payroll professionals and risk assurance specialists to help:
- demystify the challenge;
- and map out how to maximise the business benefits.
After short presentations from each of the speakers we will allow plenty of time for questions from the online audience. You are welcome to pose the questions live during the webinar or send them to me along with your registration by following this link.
14:00 to 15:00 British Summer Time
15:00 to 16:00 Central European Time
09:00 to 10:00 Eastern Standard Time
Log-on details will be provided on registration
Ashley Carter, Principal - Head of BDO Global Payroll Services
Nadine Hill, Senior Manager
Business sponsor for ISAE3402 controls
BDO Global Payroll Services
Sandra Claro, Partner
Business sponsor for ISAE3402 controls BDO Luxembourg Payroll Services
Jon Dee, Director
BDO Risk Assurance Services