Test & Measurement – M&A Highlights Q4 2016
07 February 2017
In our Q4 publication we report on another record year for deals, and set out our predictions for the sector in 2017.
- 2016 proved to be a record year for deals in the T&M sector, with the UK and the US at the forefront of growth and a 27% increase in UK deal volumes in 2016;
- 41% of the UK targets sold in 2016 were cross-border transactions, demonstrating how international investors continue to be attracted to the UK market
- Private equity investment in the sector doubled in 2016 compared to 2014, with financial buyers strongly attracted to this resilient sector;
- The BDO T&M share price index has grown by 95.4% since 2012, outperforming the FTSE and S&P;
- Larger corporates are making acquisitions to reposition their businesses for future long-term growth.
To find out more, download our Test & Measurement report.