Developing an informed perspectiveThe powerful combination of industry experience and rich insight provides an informed perspective. This enables us to become your trusted advisors in developing solutions to your specific technical challenges.
The latest knowledge and insight from BDO.
begin advanced search
07 December 2017
- UK export growth reaches nine-month high – - Overall pick-up in global economy driving demand in goods across Europe -- Cheaper pound attracting overseas buyers and investors -
- Business optimism falls to seven-month low -- Business output falls to a 23-month low -
Brits keep their wallets closed despite discounting.
BDO’s Global Outsourcing team won two prestigious awards at the 2017 The Rewards (formally Payroll World Awards) in London.
8% increase in global revenues to US$ 8.1 billionHeadcount grows by 9% to 74,000 people worldwideConsolidation strategy propels increased M&A activity with 20 new mergersStrong organic growth led by US & China (both +10%) & Norway (+9%)BDO reinforces its position as leading adviser to the mid...
- The top 50 fast growth businesses in the region generate £2.09bn
- Average turnover grew by 70% over three year period
- Top companies employ more than 23,000 people, a 38% increase in three years
European markets drive export demand as Brexit looms.
Jump in revenues and profits for BDO.
In defiance of economic and political uncertainties arising from Brexit negotiations, the M&A market remains on course for another good year of deals, according to the latest analysis from accountancy and business advisory firm BDO LLP.