Brent leads the Forensic Accounting team in the North of England. He has experience gained in over 400 cases acting as expert witness, single joint expert, expert determiner and mediator.
Brent was previously an audit partner and he was the lead partner for a wide portfolio of privately owned companies, partnerships and listed companies. He is now a director of Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, the largest Chamber of Commerce in the UK.
Brent has 25 years' experience of working on expert accountancy matters and 44 years' experience as a professional accountant.
Brent’s experience includes:
- Expert Determination and Court Appointed Expert
- Financial Reporting Council investigations
- Technical Accounting Issues
- Professional negligence
- Claims for loss of profit and consequential loss
- Warranty claims
- Partnership disputes and valuations
- Contentious share valuations
- Intellectual property valuations
- Commercial fraud investigations
- Wrongful and fraudulent trading claims
- Advisor at Mediation Relevant Qualifications
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Academy of Experts