Nigel has over 30 years’ experience in IT management and has held IT leadership roles in companies of various sizes, from start-up to multi-national. Recent roles include that of IT Director for an innovative technology based start-up, and Group IT Director for a global freight and supply chain management group. Nigel has specialised in building or transforming corporate IT landscapes including infrastructure, applications and services, frequently addressing IT integration requirements following corporate acquisitions.
Nigel has been working for BDO since 2014 and his current role includes:
• Undertaking effectiveness and efficiency reviews of client IT deployments
• Undertaking IT Due Diligence in support of mergers and acquisitions
• Directing and managing IT functions for clients where we provide an outsourced IT Management and Support function
• Acting as an interim IT Director
• Developing and reviewing IT strategies on behalf of clients
• Providing project assurance on client IT projects