Steve is a director in our transaction services team based in the Thames Valley. He specialises in dealing with businesses typically valued between £1m and £50m. He provides due diligence services and has successfully completed a number of corporate due diligence engagements, AIM flotations, private equity and pre-lend due diligence transactions.
Prior to joining BDO in January 2016, Steve spent eight years with Grant Thornton, also in a transaction advisory services capacity.
Steve has also worked for Ernst & Young as audit manager and GKN plc as financial accountant for the Aerospace division and Company Secretary for a number of its key subsidiaries. Steve completed his training contract with Haines Watts, a specialist in SME owner managed businesses.
- IPO of Purple Bricks on-line estate agents
- Westbridge Capital – Acquisition of DB Systems Limited
- Living Bridge – Acquisition of Centre4 Testing Limited
- NVM – Acquisition of Kirton Healthcare Limited
- BGF – Growth funding for Skyscape and Primrose
- Polar Venture Management – Acquisition of SSTT
- Confidential VDD of clinical research and trials business
- Acquisition of ISV Software (on-line skills testing and training) by Dillistone Group plc
- Acquisition of Information Management Group Limited by Hitachi Consulting UK Limited
- Strategic review for G3 Consultancy and acquisition of Palmer Data Technologies