Liquidity and Working Capital
We work with our clients, usually management teams, to improve the management of liquidity and cash flow and to improve working capital. We use our considerable experience to help clients improve processes and unlock funds or cash.
The most important areas of our work include:
Working Capital Management
- Cash process improvement
- Process discipline
- Purchase to pay, order to cash process mapping and improvement
- Inventory reduction through process improvement.
- Rapid cash flow generation
Liquidity and Cash flow management and forecasting
- Short term cash flow forecasting
- Variance reporting
- Liquidity management tactics
- Crisis cash management
- Interim CFO support