There are times when the board of directors and the shareholders or a company must assess the strategic options open to them to create the maximum value. We help our clients understand the options available to them by analysing and modelling turnaround and business plans.
In certain distressed situations, we move beyond providing advice and can take on a more hands on role, taking an interim role in management, such as Chief Restructuring Officer, to support a turnaround plan. We can also take on stakeholder management responsibilities such as supporting negotiations with lenders and stakeholders and assist with the planning and delivery of communications.
Our focus is always on helping our clients achieve their business goals.
Turnaround / business planning and modelling
- Development of turnaround and business plans
- Options analysis
- Financial analysis support
- Integrated P+L, BS and CF modelling
- Contingency planning
- Develop and deliver sustainable capital/debt structures
Executive management support & stakeholder management
- Leadership of turnarounds
- Lenders, equity and stakeholder negotiation support
- Communication planning and execution
- Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) / interim management
- Restructuring advisory