Fast Track 100
The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years.
BDO is delighted to be a main sponsor of Fast Track for a seventh consecutive year, demonstrating our commitment to supporting ambitious and fast-growing companies who we recognise as being the Economic Engine of the UK economy.
Congratulations to all those companies that featured in the latest league table, including many who we are proud to call our clients. We share their ambitions and entrepreneurial mind-set and have the right combination of global reach, integrity, collegiate approach and expertise to help them, and other companies like them, to succeed.
We have been talking to some of these fast growing businesses about their stories, they share their plans for the future as well as some insightful advice for other entrepreneurs who might be set to embark on their own high growth story.
Click below to read our interviews and explore our tools for managing high growth through uncertainty.
Insights and resources
To subscribe for content and events focused on how to build and scale a high growth business, click here.
A typical Fast Track 100 company:
- Owned and run by entrepreneurs
- Has between 20 - 500 employees
- Has average 3 year sales growth ranging between 50% and 270% pa
- Has sales ranging between £5m and £100m
Fast Track 100 awards event:
We are proud to have supported the 23rd Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 awards on the 16th September 2020. The event was held virtually with welcomes from the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak and Sir Richard Branson.
Over 300 guests logged on to hear from keynote speakers about managing rapid growth, responding to the Covid-19 pandemic, and the importance of culture.
- Steve Hewitt, chief executive of Gymshark, the fitness clothing brand valued at over £1bn in August when it sold a 21% stake to US private equity firm General Atlantic
- Susie Ma, founder and chief executive of Tropic, which sells its range of 200 vegan and cruelty-free skincare products through 16,000 brand ambassadors across the UK
As main sponsors, BDO presented the Best Management Team Award to Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. We congratulate them, all the winners on the evening and all those who have appeared in the Fast Track 100 league table and Ones to Watch over the years.
You can watch a short video of the conference and award ceremony below.