A guide to transforming your growth strategy into action: The Ambitious Entrepreneur eBook
14 October 2021
Following the last 20 months of dealing with economic challenges, ambitious, entrepreneurial businesses have become accustomed to rapidly adapting to changes. This has become somewhat of a modus operandi for businesses as they look ahead to 2022.
To meet customer needs, compete in a volatile marketplace and grow consistently, it’s imperative that business leaders build growth into their personal leadership approach as well as into the DNA of their organisations. However, this can be difficult to do given that 75 percent of ambitious, entrepreneurial businesses lack confidence that their strategy is future-proof and can withstand socioeconomic challenges.
When considering how best to transform your growth strategy into action, entrepreneurs should reflect on the following questions:
- Is your organisation building and embedding growth into your DNA, values and culture?
- Are you certain that you have the right teams in place to deliver against your product and service delivery plans?
- Is your business designed for agility and resilience?
- Are you confident that your teams can translate the company’s vision and strategy into actionable results?
If you answered ‘no’ to these questions, then our eBook will offer you guidance and best practices on transforming your growth strategy into action.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- How to differentiate between a performance and growth-focused culture
- Common missteps made when setting out your strategy
- The benefits of embedding growth into your organisation’s DNA, values and culture
- Who holds the responsibility of weaving growth across the entire organisation
- Practical tips to design your business for agility and resilience
Download the eBook for useful insights, best practices and real-world examples.
DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK