Andy is a Partner in the CF Transaction Services team in the London office. Andy has worked in corporate finance for 16 years and specialises in due diligence reviews for corporate acquisitions, pre lending reviews, private equity due diligence and reporting accountant assignments for London Stock Exchange (LSE) and AIM transactions. Andy has worked on over 120 transactions, within the £5m to £300m range. Andy has worked for many international clients looking to make acquisitions in the UK and for UK companies making acquisitions overseas.
Recent transactions include:
- Better Capital - accelerated due diligence on the acquisition of Everest Double Glazing
- HMV - Vendor due diligence on HMV's Live Music business
- Dnata (Dubai) - £100m acquisition of Alpha Flight Group Ltd – Airline in flight catering at global airports
- Dnata (Dubai) - £15m acquisition of Plane Handling – Airport cargo and passenger handling logistics
- Praesepe plc – due diligence on £47m reverse takeover of Beacon Entertainments
- MWB Holdings plc - reporting accountant on £100m Class 1 disposal of hotel assets and £282m refinancing
- The Retail People - pre lending review for Lloyds on the official merchandiser for the London Olympics
- Plastics Capital plc - pre lending review for Barclays - manufacturing business.