Our connections, alumni and global network
Jump to BDO Alumni section
Our global organisation extends across 162 countries and territories, with 73,854 people working out of 1,500 offices – and they’re all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Our firms across the organisation cooperate closely and comply with consistent operating principles and quality standards. That means local resources who understand your business, your local and international markets and the specifics of your industry: all backed by a truly global organisation.
The fee income of all BDO firms, including the members of their exclusive alliances, was US$8.1 billion as of 30 September 2017
Exceptional client service
BDO’s vision is to be the leader for exceptional client service. This is not about reinventing our profession’s approach to service, but about delivering our services exceptionally well – and delivering that high quality consistently in every office, every country and every territory where we have a presence. No matter where you do business, we have people who can help.
We demonstrate our objectivity and independence when dealing with our clients’ business issues, and this helps us to build relationships based on trust. There are ﬁve key components that describe BDO and our consistently exceptional service delivery:
- CLIENT NEEDS: we anticipate our clients’ needs and are forthright in our views, in order to ensure the best outcome for you
- COMMUNICATION: we are always clear, open & swift in our communication
- COMMITMENT: we agree to and meet our commitments, meaning that we deliver what we promise, every day, for every client
- PEOPLE: at BDO we are proud to provide the right environment for our people to grow and develop – but also the right people to deliver for our clients
- VALUE: Our experts focus on creating value: we give our clients up to date ideas and valuable insights and advice that they can trust
We are a global organisation built on local relationships.
We are the most agile and responsive of the global accounting organisations.
We’re big enough to be able to access the best group of experts for your needs from our national and international network, and we’re small enough to be responsive and innovative in how we tackle our clients’ challenges.
Our excellent global average staff to partner ratio of 9 to 1 means that our clients receive the right focus from the right people: people who are empowered and whose approach is hands-on. We can provide the perfect contact for your needs, no matter where in the world you are.
We are proud of the achievements of our former employees and committed to creating lifelong relationships. We consider our former colleagues to be an important part of our global family and maintain our link with them through a number of channels, including dedicated alumni events.
Our alumni programme provides a forum to reconnect with friends and former colleagues, gain access to industry intelligence and training opportunities, and find out the latest news, both within the firm and across the alumni community.
Subscribing to the Alumni Programme is free and brings you the following benefits;
- Industry news: BDO thought leadership, surveys, and reports
- Alumni News: Biannual newsletter with featured alumni spotlights
- Events: Access to BDO seminars and dedicated alumni events
- Discounts: Exclusive discounts on products and services
- LinkedIn group: Connect with alumni community via BDO LinkedIn Group
- Jobs: Access to job opportunities
We invite you to join the alumni network to take advantage of these benefits, plus have access to job openings, events, and other alumni resources. We look forward to keeping in touch.