Join our market-specialists including representatives from BDO's India Advisory team, Gateley Plc and the Department of International Trade for some insights on India.
Despite some familiarities, doing business in India is simply not the same as doing business in the UK or any other country. The approach taken to enter and succeed in the chosen market needs to be tailored to the realities of the market considering price, consumer preferences, distribution, local competition, tastes, and local and national culture. These differences need to be incorporated into the market-entry approach.
This event will cover
- What are the dos and don'ts in setting up an Indian entity?
- Who should head up the office: someone from your HQ who is familiar with the business, or a well-connected local who has experience in your chosen sector?
- How would a high-growth SME find the talent they need in India?
- How would a high-growth SME find an international partner?
- What to consider once you have chosen your international partner?