Anyone involved in the set-up, or on-going operation of, Global Share Plans should attend this webinar.
In the current environment, businesses are adapting to remote working and increased mobility of employees. A new trade agreement with the EU affects global mobility. They are also considering how to conserve cash whilst retaining and remunerating their talent. These are just some of the challenges of rethinking your workforce in the new reality.
Global employee equity plans are key tools for many successful companies and form an important part of a well-rounded remuneration policy that rewards the workforce, wherever they may be based - which could currently be a range of locations as well as at home or in the office.
This webinar will focus on:
- getting the structure of the global share plan right from a commercial, tax, regulatory, communications and compliance perspective;
- the digital tools we have developed for automating the calculation of local tax withholding for global equity awards held by internationally mobile employees;
- the interaction between transfer pricing and global share awards;
- managing your global payroll with a particular focus on mobile employees and equity incentive plans;
- the taxation of cash and share-based awards held by internationally mobile employees in moving between the most common jurisdictions.
Which Share Plan is right for your business?
As there at least 10 different types of share plan that companies frequently use, alone or in different combinations, how can you tell which one will fit your needs best? Answering just 6 easy questions about your business and goals allows the tool to email you an outline of which share plan or plans best meet your business needs.
TRY OUR TOOL