On Wednesday 12 February 2020 we will be hosting the first of our Private Client updates, bringing together our specialists to update you on the latest developments in tax legislation. We will also take the opportunity to provide an overview of the key challenges and opportunities which we are supporting clients on arising from the changing, yet hopefully stabilising political and regulatory landscape we operate in.
The event is aimed at our trusted intermediary network who work with and support private clients in all aspects of their day to day affairs and wish to keep their skills and knowledge up to date. Equally, we value the opportunity to understand your concerns and experiences to best support our clients locally.
- A review of the Conservative Party Manifesto and what may lie ahead from a tax perspective so as to support clients with future planning ahead of the Budget on 11 March 2020;
- An update on Employee Ownership Trusts;
- A refresh and update on Entrepreneurs’ Relief, opportunities and common pitfalls;
- A reminder and overview of the IR35 changes, effective from 6 April 2020.
- 08:30- Arrival
- 09:00 - Private Client presentation
- 10:00 - Close