Congratulations to the UK Payroll team for achieving CIPP PAS Accreditation
20 September 2021
BDO Business Services & Outsourcing is delighted to announce to both our clients and the wider BDO community that our UK payroll team has been awarded the prestigious Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) accreditation. This coveted accolade has been issued by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) for demonstrating exemplary commitment to accuracy, compliance, and life-long learning in its delivery of payroll services.
The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals is dedicated to raising the profile and awareness of the payroll profession, championing integrity and best practice. In line with this key objective, the CIPP’s Payroll Assurance Scheme is the prestigious gold standard for both people and payroll processes. It recognises a firm’s dedication to accurate, compliant and timely delivery of payroll services. Additionally, it acknowledges a firm’s commitment to life-long learning, professional development and maintenance of expertise.
The CIPP’s Payroll Assurance Scheme is the only voluntary accreditation on the market, developed in partnership with HMRC. It is designed to identify risks to a business that may arise from skills gaps or inadequate processes.
In gaining PAS accreditation, our UK payroll operation has been independently examined by an experienced CIPP assessor. These gauges are in place to ensure that our people and processes are consistently able to deliver a high-quality and robust payroll service for our clients. For clients, this means you can feel confident that…
- Our UK payroll team is dedicated to compliance and best practice in payroll.
- Our payroll processes, and all other associated firm processes, have been vetted by the CIPP and have been assessed as fit for purpose.
- We have robust processes in place for preparing and delivering legislative changes for your business.
- Any areas where we can develop and improve our service or processes have been flagged, and these recommendations have been actioned.
- We can deliver better engagement and retention of your staff through expert management of the payroll function.
- We are dedicated to life-long learning and development.
- Our UK payroll team have demonstrated openness and integrity in their delivery of payroll services and have mitigated the risk of compliance failures by volunteering for PAS assessment.
Above all else, PAS accreditation offers those seeking payroll services clear peace of mind that BDO’s UK payroll team can deliver a consistently high-quality payroll service, in line with your business needs.
We are immensely proud of the UK payroll team for being granted this important accolade. To find out more about our PAS-accredited Payroll offering, contact Maria Mason, or download our brochure below.
Download the brochure