Lyndon leads the BDO VAT service line in Yorkshire and the North East, based in Leeds.
He has specialised in advising on VAT for 25 years. His clients include a diverse range of organisations including FTSE, AIM, entrepreneurial businesses, international, not-for-profit and NHS bodies. Lyndon and his team works across a number of sectors including land/property/construction, manufacturing, education, health, energy and technology. He is a regular presenter at BDO’s tax seminars for in-house tax managers.
His recent projects include:
- Brexit readiness (VAT and customs).
- Managing contentious VAT matters that involve disclosures, HMRC investigations, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Tribunal.
- Making successful VAT claims to HMRC.
- Assisting clients in enhancing their cash flow/working capital position through VAT.
- Advising on Making Tax Digital for VAT changes.
In assisting clients, Lyndon’s commercial approach is underpinned by deep technical knowledge. His team is also integrated with the wider BDO service streams in the region to ensure that clients receive a “joined-up” service such that opportunities are identified and risks are managed for clients.