I am a Partner within our Business Services & Outsourcing team with a specific focus in the Financial Services sector covering the UK and global markets including large, complex assignments such as:
- Working in Luxembourg assisting a large UK retail asset manager to set up an activity based costing model
- Project managing the largest back office conversion in the UK, transferring the back office of four different retail asset managers to State Street
- Auditing a multibillion dollar fund managed from Rio;
- Assisting a large UK retail asset manager with process efficiencies; performing capital restructuring reporting for a UK listed investment trusts
- Providing contract analysis reporting to hedge fund managers reassessing their relationship with their prime broker
- Assisting a global asset manager assess and remediate their investment management operations prior to adopting a SAS70 Controls Assurance report
- Providing outsourced management and financial accounting, tax compliance and payroll services to global insurance groups, private equity houses and hedge fund managers
- In addition, I have led a fraud inquiry for a wealthy family office. My experience with wealthy families has also included assisting with identifying best practice, looking for cost efficiencies, reviewing controls and investigating an administrator who was abusing the client’s desire to anonymity.
I am an active member of the ESG Executive Board, driving change to ensure BDO are focused on where can have most positive impact in helping our clients and society succeed not just in the UK but globally and additionally I sit on BDO UK Decarbonisation Steering Committee helping our firm reach our Net Zero ambition.