Acquisition of Triage Holdings Group Limited by Rico Logistics Limited

Deal typeTransaction Services
Client nameRico Logistics Limited

BDO has advised Rico Logistics Limited on the acquisition of Triage Group Holdings Limited by providing financial due diligence.

Triage Group Holdings Limited (TGHL) primarily trade through subsidiary undertakings Triage Services Limited (TSL) and Orderlogic Limited (OL). 

TSL provide IT services and repairs to organisations within the retail, banking and hospitality industries.

Rico Logistics Limited initially acquired 80% of TGHL, with the remaining 20% being acquired via a put and call option exercisable 18 months after the completion date.