Health and Social Care Advisory
The Health & Social Care Advisory team provides support to organisations and across health and care economies in addressing their major challenges:
- An ageing population and increasing demand
- Pressure to reduce health inequalities
- Delivering integrated care systems
- Increasingly limited resources
- Responding to new initiatives, reform agendas and regulatory changes.
Our clients operate across the full spectrum of health and care commissioning and service provision including both public and private sector organisations.
We deliver effective system transformation to whole health and social care economies as well as strategy, performance improvement and governance advice to individual organisations.
The BDO Health & Social Care Advisory approach
An approach based on ideas and trust
Our approach to helping you achieve your organisational goals is distinct; we are flexible and will evolve projects whilst maintaining rigorous and transparent project management. Our clients appreciate the insights and ideas that we bring to their challenges. Our extensive experience and expertise means that our work is;
- Bespoke: We focus on what makes your organisation different, we don’t do ‘universal solutions’
- Collaborative: We blend into your team to solve complex problems with you. We invest in your ongoing success.
- Long-term: We develop your people and their capacity so change continues beyond our involvement. We invest in long-term relationships and strong post-project support.
- Constructive: We offer pragmatic advice that is realistic, actionable and responsive to the external changes that are often out of your control.
The Health and Social Care Advisory Team
Our Health and Social Care Advisory practice consists of a core team of specialists supported by a diverse associate network. Our core team includes energetic and experienced professionals with sector backgrounds in operational management, finance, procurement and HR across acute medicine and general practice.
We also call on our associate network of leading academics, health strategists, behavioural scientists, health planners, health informatics professionals, estates experts and a range of other specialists. Everyone you will work with has a track record of using their skills and expertise to deliver high quality advisory solutions. Many also contribute to healthcare debates at both local and national levels.
BDO is a proud sponsor and co-founder of Care Conversation. Care Conversation is a forum where over 500 professionals from the public and private sectors network, share practical experience and market intelligence.
Care Conversation’s regular events attract high profile speakers, including the Secretary of State for Health, the Chief Executive of the NHS in England, and the Chief Executive of the Care Quality Commission.
More information on future Care Conversation events can be found on the Care Conversation website.