Natural Resources Industry Issues
23 September 2020
Industry Issues is a series of articles that look at topical issues, developments and challenges for the Natural Resources sector, including Oil & Gas and Mining. The articles cover a range of topics from regulatory changes through to market activity and everything in between. We hope you find them of interest.
Please contact one of the team if you would like to discuss any of the topics raised in more detail.
Read the latest edition
- Tax residence risks for Natural Resources companies – looking beyond COVID-19 - Read this edition
- Making Tax Digital for Natural Resources & Energy companies – time to get ready - Read this edition
- Climate-related disclosures for premium listed issuers – an overview of the recent FCA proposals - Read this edition
- Natural Resources companies: resilience and adaptation in the short and medium term - Read this edition
- IR35 Reform – are you ready? - Read this edition
- Natural Resources companies and share plans - Read this edition