Natural Resources Industry Issues
27 October 2017
Industry Issues is a series of articles that look at topical issues, developments and challenges for the Natural Resources sector. The articles cover a range of topics from regulatory changes through to market activity and everything in between. We hope you find them of interest.
Please contact one of the team if you would like to discuss any of the topics raised in more detail.
Does your holding company charge contingent fees?
Read the latest edition
- Accounting for revenue during the development phase - Read this edition
- Can you be criminally liable if you fail to prevent others from facilitating tax evasion? - Read this edition
- Are you ready to report your payment practices? - Read this edition
- Will the global tax treaty changes affect you? - Read this edition
- Abolition of the additional disclosure rules for extractive industries companies in the US - Read this edition