07 January 2022
Do you work for or manage a fast-growing tech business? We are offering a select group of high-potential tech scale-up businesses the opportunity to get the connections, skills and advice to accelerate growth.
The BDO Growth Programme is a comprehensive and cost-effective programme of access to customers, knowledge and professional support. We give you the tools, knowledge and network to manage and overcome the challenges that come with high growth in tech.
How will the Programme help to grow my tech business?
As a cohort member, your business will receive support from senior professionals with experience of working with high-growth businesses to scale up and achieve their full potential. In just four months, the programme will give your business the tools and capacity to maximise growth.
- Opportunities to pitch your products to BDO’s extensive network of established, mature businesses to create commercial opportunities
- Pitch your products to BDO’s partnership and get coaching and advice to further refine your value proposition
- Mentoring from BDO experts and specialists and access to the full range of business services and advice you need
- A course of masterclasses covering everything from sales to fundraising
- Brand exposure and personalised introductions to your peers
- Ongoing networking opportunities and support through the BDO Growth Programme alumni network
Can my tech business apply?
The Programme is about supporting tech businesses that are ready to rapidly increase traction and scale up operations. We are looking for experienced management teams with a product that is proven and validated in the market. Your business should already be experiencing high growth, pulling in recurring revenue and raised or looking to fundraise Series A or more.
We have three programmes each with a different focus;
- Tech for the future of work
- Innovation in RegTech
- Tech transforming logistics and supply chain
The cost of the Programme is £4,500 excluding VAT.
GrowthBuilders are experts in scale-up and corporate collaboration, powering innovation programmes to solve the biggest B2B challenges.
Back to top