Having surveyed 50 law firm leaders from UK and global law firms, there is consensus that the pace of change in the legal industry is increasing. In our law firm leadership series, we look at how law firm leaders plan to manage, adapt and respond to a new market and their outlook over the next five years. Four main areas of change emerged, each of which we have examined in the following reports:
- Report 1: Accelerated Change
- Report 2: Technology
- Report 3: New Law Firm Structures and Models
- Report 4: Changing Client Relationships
We commissioned RSG Consulting, an independent research and strategy consultancy specialising in the legal sector, to conduct research and analysis for this report. Participants are from the top 200 UK law firms and top 100 global law firms (measured by revenue).
The survey component of the research was completed by 50 law firm leaders from:
- 38 law firms headquartered in the UK (managing partners, senior partners, CEO’s or chairs)
- 5 global law firms headquartered in the USA (regional or UK office managing partner)
- 6 global law firms headquartered between the UK and at least one other country
If you would like to discuss this report further or any wider sector issues, please contact Matthew White or speak to your usual local BDO adviser.