Chris has been working with Financial Services industry clients for more than 20 years on global projects for banking, Insurance and investment related organisations predominately in the private sector.
As an FS advisory partner Chris is involved in a wide variety of projects covering all aspects of operational support and is also BDO UK lead partner for FS Internal audit work. Chris’ clients and network spans across FS although he is focused on growing BDO’s presence in the Insurance and Asset Management sectors. Chris currently acts as Head of Internal Audit for a FTSE250 wealth manager, an investment bank and an insurance broker.
Chris has strong experience in supporting clients in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance, three lines of defence and board effectiveness
- Financial Crime, Know-your-client and Suitability
- Internal audit: Outsource, Co-source, Quality Assurance and Effectiveness
- Operational & control improvement
- Forensic investigation support
- Financial & operational Due diligence (buy & sell side)
- UK FS Regulations.
Chris has worked around the world supporting firms and his clients have included FTSE 100, Fortune 500 and a number of significant sovereign wealth organisations; along with smaller UK based listed and non-listed organisations.