After completing his BSc in Electronics Engineering at Brunel University, Parminder embarked on a career in IT starting off as a programmer and then moving into IT Management, managing and supporting the IT infrastructure a number of organisations in the banking and professional services sectors before becoming the European IT Manager of a prestigious US law firm.
Prior to joining the Firm, Parminder was an independent IT consultant specialising in delivering and maintaining the IT infrastructures of small and medium size enterprises in London and the Home Counties.
Parminder joined BDO in 2005 and his current role, as Technical Director of the TAS Group, includes:
- Setting up outsourced IT support desk for a national hotel chain
- Undertaking IT best-practice reviews
- Managing software and database development projects for the wider BDO Global Outsourcing team
- Directing and managing IT functions as an interim and consultant director
- Organisational and effectiveness reviews and
- Troubleshooting a wide range of technology problems