Judges commend remarkable level of talent amongst Yorkshire's Finance Leaders
Yorkshire’s finest Finance Directors, Chief Finance Officers, Financial Controllers and in-house finance teams are impressing the judges during the interview stage of this year’s Yorkshire Finance Leaders Awards.
We jointly sponsor the Yorkshire Finance Leaders Awards with leading global professional services firm Aon, recruitment group Brewster Partners and Lloyds Bank.
Paul Davies, sponsoring Partner, said: “Given the challenging circumstances over the last 18 months, we have been very impressed by the exceptionally high levels of talent and resilience amongst Yorkshire’s finance leaders and professional finance teams. Some of the stories of how Yorkshire’s Finance leaders have helped guide businesses through both Brexit and the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic are truly inspirational. This year’s final judges meeting will be a very difficult and challenging process.”
This year’s awards will include nine categories, recognising the efforts and achievements of Yorkshire’s finance professionals.
This year’s final award categories include:
- Yorkshire Finance Leader in a Private Equity Backed Company
- Yorkshire Finance Leader in a Not For Profit or Public Sector Organisation
- Yorkshire Finance Leader in a Private or Family Owned Company
- Yorkshire Finance Leader in a Plc
- Yorkshire Finance Leader in an International Company
- Yorkshire Finance Team of the year
- Yorkshire Deal of the Year
- Most Resilient Finance Leader
- Outstanding Yorkshire Finance Leader
The final judging session will take place at the end of September so there is still time to enter this year’s awards.
For more information on how to submit a nomination please visit the Yorkshire Finance Leaders Awards website.
The final winners will be announced and celebrated at a black-tie awards ceremony on November 11 at the Royal Armouries in Leeds.