Global Compliance & Reporting
Optimise your compliance process
BDO can release the burden on your existing tax and finance teams and develop a governance framework to optimise your global compliance process.
We understand the challenges you face, these may include:
- Balancing local compliance responsibilities and a centralised Shared Service Centre (SSC)
- Building compliance requirements into your organisation’s accounting and tax compliance processes and procedures
- A lack of local GAAP and tax compliance knowledge in country or expertise
- Extracting or locating data and records to satisfy tax authority requests or management information needs
- Maintaining visibility and insight into the global tax compliance reporting processes
- Inherent processes and legacy systems because the cost of change is seen to be too time consuming or expensive
- Ineffective global standardisation of accounting and tax process execution.
BDO’s solution brings together a mix of global tax, project management and process and performance expertise to improve efficiency, reduce risk and deliver peace of mind.
Compliance status diagnostic
Outsourcing compliance services can be a daunting prospect. Knowing what to retain in-house and what can be outsourced in the most efficient manner needs careful consideration. A compliance status diagnostic should flag areas of weakness requiring immediate focus.
Implementation of your compliance service framework
Our experienced global compliance transition teams will ensure the effective implementation of our services with the minimum of effort from your existing service providers and your business. We will efficiently coordinate the transfer of knowledge and develop an outsourcing governance model and process framework specific to your organisational needs. We will identify the most appropriate team to support our relationship, making recommendations on where we can add most value to achieve your compliance goals. A diagnostic study will enable us to review your compliance chain from transactional processing to local filings. Our sector experts will ensure we benchmark perceived and experienced complications to your industry.
Global Compliance partnership
Meeting global compliance obligations is a complex and time consuming business. BDO’s service delivery offers a centrally coordinated and locally delivered approach, maximising the knowledge and expertise of local, in-country teams.
Our UK based coordination team will plan your compliance calendar and leverage our BDO client portal to ensure compliance with all local deliverables, providing you with real time visibility, global control and accessibility, wherever you may be.