Global Payroll Services
Your global payroll partner
Achieving a quality payroll service across multiple countries is challenging. There are enormous variations in the rules and regulations, the number and type of deductions, the data that needs to be reported and the frequency of payments. Keeping in-house specialists is impractical in countries with few employees and using multiple local providers means an inconsistent service with a lack of visibility from the centre.
By partnering with BDO, you can be sure of a consistent, high quality payroll service ensuring compliance and attention to detail at all times.
Our clients benefit from:
A centralised platform
We provide a centralised platform with a single point of contact for your HR teams, thereby reducing the burden of having to work with multiple contacts and ensuring that the solution works with existing processes and controls seamlessly.
A personal team
As market leaders, we pride ourselves on the strong and personal relationships we build with clients at all levels. Every client has a dedicated BDO client team who have first class management skills and outstanding technical expertise.
BDO can provide a truly global service to you by utilising its international network. Operating with a single contract with BDO UK and managed by the global coordination team, ensures compliance and attention to detail at all times.
BDO ePayslip is primarily designed as a global payslip distribution system. However the system also can also be used to send communications to people within a specific business unit or to your entire personnel and comes with full activity reporting, which is available for export to Excel.
The BDO ePayslip system has the flexibility to not only add new business entities but also a range of other functions and services from BDO to support your business as it changes, allowing you to focus on your businesses future.
Our services include the following:
- Net pay calculation: On time, accurate payments based on data exported from your core systems in a format that suits you
- Tax liability calculation: computing the tax liability due from the employee and employer
- Sickness and Holiday: calculating payments and keeping local records
- Payments: delivering net pay to employees and payments to other third parties via trust accounts
- Payslip production and distribution: electronic or paper based delivery of information direct to the individual or via your systems
- Change control: payment and employee change management with an inbuilt audit trail and authorisation procedure for joiners, leavers and changes in pay, allowances and tax liabilities
- Periodic returns: preparing and submitting year end tax, social security and other returns
- Assurance/Benefits audit: an annual audit to confirm that the payroll is being operated in full compliance with local regulations
- Reassurance: That any processes and central controls will meet internal and external audit requirements and local regulations
- Spotting anomalies: not just processing numbers
- Local compliance: keeping you up to date with changes in regulation
- Additional employment expertise: for ex-pats, pensions, flexible benefits, stock options etc
- Independence: of local staff reduces risk
We also offer expert advice on:
- the taxation of both resident employees and expatriates
- local payroll procedures
- local employment legislation
- local benefit rules and filings
- share plan operation and compliance