Download the webinar below
The effects of COVID-19 are being felt by businesses around the globe. From travel bans affecting employees to industry supply chain issues, it's crucial businesses have access to the most up-to-date information.
Maritime UK has partnered with BDO to bring you a COVID-19 webinar aimed at SMEs. The event will outline the government measures announced and how to access them, with an added focus on managing cash flow. The webinar will close with a Question and Answer session.
BDO has extensive experience delivering audit and assurance, tax and advisory services to the maritime sector.
- ECONOMIC OVERVIEW: Peter Hemington, Corporate Finance Partner and Head of M&A
- COVID-19 LOANS: Ross McDonald, Partner and Head of Debt Advisory
- SUSPENSION OF WRONGFUL TRADING PROVISIONS: Matthew Tait, Business Restructuring Partner
- COVID-19 FOR EMPLOYERS: Claire Murray, Employment Tax Director
- VAT CONSIDERATIONS: Glyn Woodhouse, VAT Partner
- TIME TO PAY: Dawn Register, Partner, Head of Tax Disputes
- SELF EMPLOYED: Dawn Register, Head of Tax Disputes