In view of the evolving impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, NatWest has taken the difficult decision to cancel this event on 12th March. It made this decision following guidance from international and local health organisations, whilst adhering to its own safety and security procedures. BDO understands and supports this approach, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this decision. If you any queries as to the above please contact Antony Stewart.
Join BDO, Natwest and Brabners on the 12th March for a recruitment sector breakfast event.
- Jim Fieldhouse, Managing Director for BDO’s M&A team, will present findings from BDO’s annual M&A Recruitment report, on recent deal activity and the latest developments in the sector
- Nick Duffin, BDO’s Employment Tax expert, will brief on the upcoming IR35 reform, due to be implemented in April, with updates hot off the press following any 11th March budget announcements
- Simon Whitehead, Employment Partner and head of the Recruitment sector at Brabners, will talk about Employee Ownership Trusts, which are becoming increasingly popular with recruitment businesses
- 8:30am - Breakfast and arrival
- 9:00am - Seminar and discussion
- 10:15am - Networking
- 11:00am - Close
There will also be an opportunity for discussion and networking with other businesses working in this sector.
The event is kindly hosted by Natwest, and is aimed at business owners and management in the recruitment, payroll and outsourced services sectors.