Join BDO, Natwest and Brabners on the 12th March for a recruitment sector breakfast event.
- Jim Fieldhouse, Managing Director for BDO’s M&A team, will present findings from BDO’s annual M&A Recruitment report, on recent deal activity and the latest developments in the sector
- Nick Duffin, BDO’s Employment Tax expert, will brief on the upcoming IR35 reform, due to be implemented in April, with updates hot off the press following any 11th March budget announcements
- Simon Whitehead, Employment Partner and head of the Recruitment sector at Brabners, will talk about Employee Ownership Trusts, which are becoming increasingly popular with recruitment businesses
- 8:30am - Breakfast and arrival
- 9:00am - Seminar and discussion
- 10:15am - Networking
- 11:00am - Close
There will also be an opportunity for discussion and networking with other businesses working in this sector.
The event is kindly hosted by Natwest, and is aimed at business owners and management in the recruitment, payroll and outsourced services sectors.