On Thursday 16 July 2020 we will be hosting our rescheduled Private Client update, bringing together our specialists to update you on the latest developments in tax legislation. We will also take the opportunity to provide an overview of the key challenges and opportunities which we are supporting clients on, arising from the current environment which we are operating in.
The event is aimed at our trusted intermediary network who work with and support Private Clients in all aspects of their day to day affairs and wish to keep their skills and knowledge up to date.
• A refresh on the key tax aspects regarding separation and divorce
• A recap on the proposed IHT reforms and topical areas around succession planning in the current environment
• An update on loss planning
• A refresh on the anti-avoidance rules around phoenixism
• An update on the rules around residence and exceptional circumstances
• An update on the Government’s proposed ‘Economic Stimulus Package’ scheduled to be announced in the week commencing 6 July 2020
If you are unable to attend, please feel free to share this invitation with a colleague who may be able to attend in your place.