RETHINKING OUR FUTURE: Supporting business recovery
10 June 2020
There is no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic is unmatched in modern times. Its impact has been global and the measures put in place by governments to try and protect lives have had far-reaching effects. Whilst the impact and pressures felt by each individual business will be unique, there will be many similarities to the shape of their recovery.
BDO have developed a framework to support businesses through recovery, the journey identifies key stages, issues and opportunities businesses should consider as they progress towards succeeding post COVID-19.
This bite-size 20 minutes webinar describes BDO’s 3 stage framework known as RETHINK and will take participants through the different stages of business recovery, how to develop a plan and what strategic and operational considerations are required.
What will be covered?
- RETHINK Supporting your business recovery: Danny Dartnaill, Partner
- RECOVERY PLAN Overview of the six core elements: Chris Marsden, Partner
- STRATEGIC AND OPERATIONAL CONSIDERATIONS Key questions to address: Richard Austin, Partner
RETHINKING OUR FUTURE Guide
The guide explores in detail six core elements of a recovery plan:
- A short term cash flow forecast covering a rolling 13 week period
- A strategic plan for the business covering its transition from the resilience stage to the realise stage
- An operations plan to deliver the strategy
- An integrated financial forecast model covering the next 12 to 24 months trading period
- A funding review covering both internal and external sources of finance
- Contingency planning as a fall back or in the event that the strategic plan is not delivered or sufficient funding is not available
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE
If you would like more information about how we can support your approach, please contact either Danny Dartnaill, Richard Austin, Chris Marsden or Jenny Shutt.
You can visit our dedicated webpage for more information on how we are approaching the situation.
View our COVID-19 hub