UK Plant, equipment & tool hire review
07 December 2018
The UK plant, equipment & tool hire sector is thriving, with a large proportion of high margin, high growth businesses and rising M&A activity year on year.
Our latest sector insights publication examines the role of M&A in shaping business strategies and fostering resilience in the face of a changing market.
- Sustained and growing demand for plant hire
- A competitive and fragmented market, with growing transaction volumes and robust valuations
- Businesses using M&A to reshape and gain strategic advantage
- Rising interest in the sector from Private Equity
- Market developments including Brexit, the skills shortage and emissions legislation
- Emergence of new business models and technologies
To gain deeper insight into these trends please download the full report.
Please contact Alan Chan, Mithun Patel or John Stephan for more information, or to request previous publications:
- Private Equity in the Building Products Sector – analysis of returns and valuation
- 2016, 2017 and 2018 annual Building Products & Services review
- HVAC Insights
- Windows & Doors Insights