The Travel Diaries
09 November 2020
The Travel Diaries is an annual report produced by the BDO Travel team. In each edition, we cover key trends and opportunities in the sector with interesting guest contributions, insights into restructuring and tax landscape in the sector and the UK’s only league of the fastest growing domestic travel companies.
The outbound travel sector has had a terrible year and with this sentiment 2020 has been the worst year for travel in living memory. This year in our third edition, we look back on what has be a very challenging year for the sector and discuss the changes that will follow as the sector looks to bounce back in 2021.
In the third edition, our report includes:
- A retrospective on 2020 and what we can expect next year
- Which businesses have traded well this year
- Where M&A deals are likely emerge
- Who has been successful at raising funds
- What the future regulatory regime may look like
- What changes to insolvency law mean for travel businesses
- The tax and lending landscapes for CFOs to consider
Please contact one of the Leisure team if you would like to discuss any of the topics raised in more detail.