Practice Matters - Spring 2019 Edition
07 June 2019
We are pleased to share our latest issue of Practice Matters, a series of regular updates for finance and management teams in law firms and a summary of the key areas that we have been discussing with our clients over the last few months.
In this edition we cover:
- Our recent FraudTrack report highlights the recent and significant decrease in total value of fraud in the UK, although still costing our economy £750m a year.
- We cover the implementation of the Solicitors Accounts Rule due to start from 25 November 2019 and the new disclosure requirements for emissions and energy consumption for many large companies and LLP’s which came into force on 1st April 2019 – is you firm reporting correctly?
- We also share our practical guide and advice for firms to take steps to narrow the gender pay gay and we look at how cryptocurrencies are disrupting existing business models.
- Access our updated personal tax planning guide for 2019.
- We include the regular updates on the UK and global tax landscapes for the firm and partners, focusing on corporate criminal offences to highlight the requirement to have your procedures in place to prevent facilitation of tax fraud.
- We also outline further information on making tax digital and we discuss how to prepare for the extension of the IR35 reform rules to the private sector.
Dates for your diary
- Sign up for our upcoming events and webinars.
Download practice matters