Fast Track 100
BDO is delighted to sponsor The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 for a fifth year. The league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years. Our sponsorship demonstrates our commitment to supporting such ambitious and fast-growing companies, who we recognise as the backbone of the UK economy.
Congratulations to many of our clients, a number of which feature in this year’s league table. We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set and have the right combination of global reach, integrity, collegiate approach and expertise to continue to help them succeed.
Do you meet the criteria for Fast Track 100 or would you like to recommend a company? Please contact Stuart Lisle or your local BDO adviser.
A typical Fast Track 100 company:
- Owned and run by entrepreneurs
- Has between 20 - 500 employees
- Has average 3 year sales growth ranging between 50% and 270% pa
- Has sales ranging between £5m and £100m
- 19% of the companies have venture capital backing