Kevin has been involved in a wide range of forensic accounting projects, including financial and regulatory investigations and acting as an expert witness, both in the UK and internationally. This has included:
- disputes in respect of breach of contract and complex loss of profits
- sale and purchase agreement disputes
- minority shareholder and joint venture disputes
- contract reviews, particularly in the oil and gas sector
- valuation disputes
- accounts interpretation and financial reporting disputes
- financial and regulatory investigations
- expert determinations
- competition monitoring trustee appointments.
Kevin's experience covers a wide range of industries and sectors including oil and gas, natural resources, intellectual property including pharmaceutical disputes, transport and financial services.
In relation to dispute resolution, Kevin has been involved in numerous High Court and overseas commercial and patent disputes as well as international arbitrations (LCIA, ICC, SCC, NAI, ICSID, UNCITRAL, ad hoc and ECT).
Kevin has undertaken investigations and other work on behalf of the FSA, FRC, EC and CMA as well as overseas regulators, and is also responsible for BDO's competition monitoring trustee services.