Ruth is an experienced corporate financier focused on the corporate mid-market. She has amassed experience at transacting MBO's, sale mandates, acquisitions, PE and debt fund raising and solvent restructuring.
Ruth has a keen focus on building long term relationships with corporates and has generated a solid stream of fee income during the last three years and an enviable pipeline for sustainable profitability.
Leading the Manchester M&A team, she is a keen developer of people and achieving the best of their abilities.
Ruth covers a range of areas and sectors, some of her recent transactions include: 2015
- Broadwick Live, sale to Capital Radio Group, reported at £5m
- Palatine Private Equity, buy-out of The Alchemist Bar and Restaurant, £10m
- Fishawack Limited, Debt Financing with Fishawack Investment Limited, reported at £9m
- Facilitate Limited, sale to Fishawack Limited
- Learoyd Packaging Limited, sale to Coveris Holdings S.A, reported at £6.75m
- Ascot Doors, trade sale to DORMA, reported at £10.5m
- Archimed Medical Communications AG, trade sale to Fishawack Limited, reported at £6m
- Fishawack Limited, Buy-out/MBO of Medical Communications Agency, reported at £14.25m
- Penta Capital - Ensco 948 Limited, Buy-out/ Debt Financing of ID Support Services