I focus on complex and contentious insolvency appointments featuring investigations, asset tracing and litigation, often of a cross border nature. I have previously spent 15 months on secondment at the Corporate Restructuring Unit of the Royal Bank of Scotland, dealing with distressed borrowers with syndicated facilities or bilateral facilities in excess of £20m.
- Liquidator of Allied Wallet Limited, a payment services and e-money provider, following a winding-up petition issued by the FCA
- Administrator of the Collateral UK group, a peer-to-peer lender, following a court application by the FCA
- Court appointed receiver over substantial private equity interests held by Sebastian Holdings, Inc. a Turks & Caicos Islands registered company owing a significant judgment debt to Deutsche Bank AG
- Court appointed receiver and manager to conduct two complex and high-profile litigation claims (value: $3.3bn) in the name of the Libyan Investment Authority against Société Générale SA and others and Goldman Sachs International
- Administrator of North River Resources plc, an English company whose subsidiary operates a lead and zinc mine in Namibia
- Liquidator of Payroller Limited, a Scottish payroll processing company involved in an alleged VAT fraud
- Administrator of various companies in the NSBI Group, a Cypriot based shipping group operating a fleet of oil tankers
- Nominee and supervisor in respect of the CVA proposed by Abengoa Concessions Investments Limited, which formed a key part of the global financial restructuring of the Abengoa Group
- Liquidation of The Rangers Football Club PLC.